We’ve passed our 3-month anniversary and thought this would be a good time to get your feedback (during a short break from posting). Share your feedback in the comment section:
- Are there any cars for sale that we are missing or places you think we should be looking? While we know of many specialty sellers in the Kansas City area, we may have missed some. We appreciate those of you that that forward their vehicles for sale or ads they’ve found!
- Is 3-5 featured vehicles a day enough?
- Do you read the write-ups/descriptions or do you just look at the pictures (we like car porn too)?
- Our goal with GarageLust KC is to create a site where reader comments are as interesting as the cars we feature. Since this is targeted towards the Kansas City area we think comments can be even more insightful than a national site.
- Do you personally know about the vehicle we’ve featured?
- Have you seen it at local shows or in your neighborhood?
- Do you know someone who has worked on the vehicle?
- Have you seen it for sale another place?
- Is there anything unique or out of place that readers should know about?
- What do you think about the price?
Three months later we are still having fun. It’s great to see the word spreading about GarageLust KC as we visit car shows and talk to enthusiasts. A couple of details about the Daytona below the break.
PS: The pictured ’69 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona “Competizione” is one of fifteen track-ready versions built by Ferrari. This one raced in the 1971 24-hours of Le Mans and placed 5th as well as competing in several US events including at Sebring and Daytona. It was for sale at an auction earlier this summer and the auction estimate was in the 8-digits.